Management - About the Trust
The Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Charitable Trust was founded during the year 1995 by Late Shree Kanhaiyalalji Fomra, with a view to promote the cause of education and to help the economically and socially under privileged community & needy students. This is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization.
- The trust was established with a vision to improve, extend and assist in erecting hospitals, clinics, dispensaries, Maternity home and places of residence for the aged, poor, needy and the destitute.
- The trust was instigated with a scared cause of constructing houses for the purpose of dharmashalas i.e. choultries and for the protection of animals/birds.
- The trust envisages providing free medical help to the poor and needy by conducting medical camps.
- The trust also aids in conducting camps for the needy and engages in distributing food, clothing and cash grants to provide for other necessities of life without any distinction of sex, creed, or religion and to support relief measures for people in distress affected by famine, earthquake, floods and pestilence.
- The trust has been involved in providing donations to various orphanages; recue homes and similar institutions and societies.
- The trust has provided for the payment of school, college fees, boarding & books expenses for the economically backward students.